The Grand Theft Auto 5: Online Perro heist is a new mission that has recently been added to the game. This update starts with Lester’s phone call and then involves infiltrating an island, finding computer chips, avoiding security cameras and guards.
GTA Online Cayo Perico Heist
The GTA Online Cayo Perico Heist was one of the largest updates Rockstar had ever applied to their online world and came with much anticipation before its arrival in December 2020. This excitement stemmed from the introduction of a completely fresh private island location, which was both new for players as well as being an area that hadn’t been added since its launch back in 2013. Bear in mind that this remote paradise is inaccessible without first planning and executing a heist there, making it not quite what you’d expect based on appearances alone!
As the first Heist to be playable fully solo, you can now go your own way through this heist. There’s plenty of loot and it’ll take all your cards played right in order for that booty to come home with you. Here are some things I think might help if playing solo.
How do you start the GTA Online Cayo Perico Heist
Miguel Madrazo, son of Martin Madrazo and the owner of The Music Locker nightclub under Diamond Casino in Vespucci Beach will meet you at his club. He tells you that he wants to perform a heist on Cayo Perico using your submarine service from Warstock Cache & Carry company as it is going to be their base for planning and executing the new mission. You should also buy Kosatka Submarine HQ which can have various upgrades including an online device called Sonar Station so they don’t get lost when performing this important task
When starting the GTA Online Heist, you’ll need to head out by boat to your submarine. You can use the Interaction Menu > Services > Kosatka and Request Dinghy options if it’s not on your map or nearby. check the Interaction Menu >Services > Kosatka > The customer service representative asked if we had the Kosatka in storage.
How do you access the GTA Online Cayo Perico island
If you were looking for a new location to explore in GTA Online, then I’m sorry. The private island is only available while working on the Heist and it’s not accessible outside of that time frame. If you’re setting up the heist, get there early so that way when completing it as a host later on at any point during setup (unless something goes wrong), you can go back and check out what Cayo Perico has to offer before we have our beach party! Unfortunately, this won’t allow you to explore the rest of the island.
What areas of the island do you need to scope for the GTA Online Cayo Perico Heist?
Sneaking away from the party on the island, you’ll need to reach El Rubio’s compound without getting spotted by guards or security cameras. You can see their cones of vision on your Minimap as long as you stay off roads and keep an eye out for nearby threats, it should be fine. Also, avoid going into the water since there are sharks around that area – if they attack us we’re dead in a second! Once at communication tower near entrance of El Rubio’s compound, hack signal box and configure connections like so.
As you look through the security cameras to identify useful intel for carrying out The GTA Online Cayo Perico Heist, here are some things that can be identified:
- Basement: Madrazo files
- Basement Storage: Cash
- Office – Cam 1: Fingerprint scanner
- West Storage – Cam 1: Painting, Cash
- North Storage – Cam 1: Cash
- North Storage – Cam 2: Gold
- South Storage – Cam 1: Cash
- South Storage – Cam 2: Gold
- North Gate: North Gate entry point
- North Wall: North Wall entry point
- South Gate: South Gate entry point
- South Wall: South Wall entry point
With that done, you then need to head to the North Dock undetected and again avoid any guard attention. When you get there, find some weed in a westmost warehouse building and bolt cutters at top of the electrical box by the opposite dock. With those identified free explore the island for more heist planning ideas like visiting these locations:
- Main Dock infiltration point
- North Drop Zone infiltration point
- Control Tower point of interest
You’ll be automatically directed to flag the Control Tower when you return to Pavel, so grab any other locations of interest then speak with your pilot. Once there, fly back to Los Santos and stop by Kosatka HQ before planning the next steps for the heist.
What is the GTA Online Heist payout for Cayo Perico?
Your payout for the Cayo Perico job in GTA Online depends on different factors such as your primary target and secondary loot. During recon, you’ll find cash, weed, cocaine, gold, or paintings that can be sold to increase payouts. However, with only so much space available per player, it is best done when teaming up with other players so everyone gets a larger payout overall. The following values are found from normal difficulty targets:
- Madrazo Files (first playthrough only) – $1.1m
- Sinsimito Tequila – $900k / $990k
- Ruby Necklace – $1m / $1.1m
- Bearer Bonds – $1.1m / $1.21m
- Pink Diamond – $1.3m / $1.43m
- Panther Statue – $1.9m / $2.09m
What vehicles were added with the GTA Online Cayo Perico Heist
The Kosatka submarine is the newest addition to GTA Online. The starting price of this vehicle is $2.2m, but you can customize it by adding optional extras like a sonar station and guided missiles that will take up your total budget to $9.8 million if every option has been selected! To go along with the new submersible SUV. Also included are the following vehicles:
- Legendary Motorsport:
- Grotti Itali RSX sports car – $3,465,000 ($2,598,750 trade)
- Southern San Andreas Super Autos:
- BF Weevil compact car – $870,000 ($652,500 trade)
- Dinka Veto Classic go-kart – $895,000
- Dinka Veto Modern go-kart – $995,000
- Grotti Brioso 300 compact car – $610,000 ($457,000 trade)
- Vapid Slamtruck vehicle hauler – $1,310,000
- Warstock Cache and Carry:
- Kraken Avisa minisub (Kosatka upgrade) – $1,545,000
- Sparrow helicopter (Kosatka upgrade) – $1,815,000
- Annihilator Stealth helicopter – $3,870,000 ($2,902,500 trade)
- Dinka Verus off-road quad bike – $192,000
- Kurtz 31 patrol boat – $2,955,000 ($2,216,250 trade)
- Maibatsu Manchez Scout military motorcycle – $225,000
- Mammoth Squaddie SUV – $1,130,000
- Nagasaki Weaponized Dinghy boat – $1,850,000
- Pegassi Toreador submersible car – $3,660,000
- Ro-86 Alkonost jet – $4,350,000 ($3,262,500 trade)
- Vapid Winky jeep – $1,100,000 ($825,000 trade)
- Vetir truck – $1,630,000 ($1,222,500 trade)
- Shitzu Longfin speedboat – $2,125,000 ($1,593,750 trade)
The newest update for GTA Online has been released. The Cayo Perico Heist is the biggest heist yet, but what are you getting? What are your thoughts on it? Let me know in the comments below!